Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers
- Musselman excited about new Nevada job after coaching in NBA