There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Whittemore talks about future of community college sports
- Lyon County Sheriff's Office seeking missing Dayton woman
- Lawsuit: Nevada worker fired for not accepting Scientology
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Law enforcement memorial run expected to cause traffic delays; Howell to be honored Thursday