Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- 26 accusers in workers' class-action suit v. Bully's taverns
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay