Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Make-A-Wish sending Carson girl to Hawaii
- Good cyber security habits essential for holidays
- Tahoe Brewery liquor manager approved for Carson City location
- Three women arrested in robbery of 99-year-old Carson City woman
- Nevada Public Works Board: Gov. Sandoval, 2015 Legislature can’t ignore neglected building maintenance