Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Cutting through histrionics of immigration decision
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Will the real Kaepernick please stand up
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada youth of year named for her resilience, determination
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)