Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick confident heading into season
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Carson Tahoe Hospital honors late doctor