Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce marks 70 years with celebration at Nevada State Prison
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump
- Carson City Sausage Factory acquired by Sierra Meat and Seafood
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of battery and assault
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all