Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Two who robbed 101-year-old in Carson City home sentenced to max
- Carson City Nugget Thanksgiving meal tradition continues
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Two inmates booked on additional charges after fight