Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Putting stock in trading water at forum
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance