Lawyers for convicted ex-lobbyist Harvey Whittemore have filed a motion to dismiss the State Bar’s ongoing attempts to disbar him, preventing him from practicing law.
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter