The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:24 a.m.: Claudio Pimentel-Dominguez, 34, of Carson City was arrested at South Carson Meadows Drive and Como Street on suspicion of DUI-first offense and driving without a valid license. According to Pimentel-Dominguez’s arrest report, dispatchers reported a possible drunken driver, and the arresting deputy smelled alcohol on his breath. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol level above 0.08 percent. Total bail was set at $1,100.
• 7:58 p.m.: Carlita Nancy Ray, 66, of Washoe Valley was arrested on Northridge Drive on suspicion of DUI-first offense. According to Ray’s arrest report, a deputy saw her cross the road’s center line twice, and she showed signs of impairment on field sobriety tests. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 3:50 a.m.: John William Garrett, 56, of Coves, Calif., was arrested at South Saliman Road near East Fifth Street on suspicion of DUI-first offense and basic speeding. According to Garrett’s arrest report, a deputy saw him going 49 mph in a 35 mph zone, then smelled a strong odor of alcohol after pulling Garrett over. He had trouble completing field sobriety tests and reportedly had a blood-alcohol level above 0.08 percent. Total bail was set at $1,050.
• 8:29 p.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Fairview Drive and East Fifth Street on suspicion of basic speeding, as well as on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Total bail was set at $295.
• 10:14 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 400 block of East William Street on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:56 p.m.: Anthony Scott Draper of Fallon was arrested at William Street and Humboldt Drive on suspicion of DUI-first offense, following too close and open container in vehicle. According to Draper’s arrest report, a deputy saw him drive up quickly from behind, then slam on its brakes. The arresting deputy reportedly smelled alcohol on Draper’s breath and saw a large, open bottle of hard lemonade on his floorboard. Draper reportedly showed impairment on field sobriety tests. Total bail was set at $1,100.
• 10:20 p.m.: David Loving, 36, address unknown, was arrested in the 3400 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to Loving’s arrest report, a Special Enforcement Team deputy saw a woman in a dark parking lot who had a warrant, and the pair began walking in different directions when the deputy approached. A deputy reportedly saw Loving drop something, then found a small bag containing 2 grams of methamphetamine next to him. Total bail was set at $3,500.
• 10:50 a.m.: A 58-year-old Minden man was arrested in the 1100 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of possession of a firearm on school grounds, stalking and loitering/nuisance on school grounds. According to the man’s arrest report, a deputy went to Carson High School on a report of an unwanted subject and learned that the man might have been stalking one of the girls at a track meet. The girl reportedly told the deputy was afraid of the man, who admitted having stalked the girl for more than three years. Total bail was set at $8,000.
• 1:09 p.m.: Dawn Marie Wolfe, 45, of Carson City was arrested in the 1000 block of Tamarisk Street on a felony fraudulent-use-of-a-credit-card warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $7,500.
• 11:57 p.m.: Daniel Joseph King, 53, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Winters Drive on suspicion of DUI-second offense and hit-and-run. According to King’s arrest report, he failed four field sobriety tests. Total bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:45 p.m.: A 40-year-old Stagecoach woman was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of petit larceny. According to the woman’s arrest report, a security worker saw her hide a bottle of vodka under her shirt as she left a store. The total value was $34.35. Bail was set at $250.
• 10:40 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of petit larceny and a probation violation. According to the man’s arrest report, a security worker saw him leave Walmart with a number of items worth a combined $59.86. Total bail was set at $3,250.
• 11:10 p.m.: Stephanie Lee Baumgardner, 30, of Carson City was arrested in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, as well as violation of pretrial conditions. According to Baumgardner’s arrest report, Special Enforcement Team deputies went to the location as part of a robbery investigation. Baumgardner arrived after having shopped at Walmart and reportedly had several items that weren’t on the receipt she was carrying. A deputy reportedly found a clear bag containing a small amount of a crystalline substance under the sink in Baumgardner’s bathroom. Total bail was set at $5,500.