Thousands more people have enrolled for health coverage in the past month through Nevada’s insurance exchange, but problems persist, state officials were told this week.
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Sievers heading in the right direction for Carson High football team