Thousands more people have enrolled for health coverage in the past month through Nevada’s insurance exchange, but problems persist, state officials were told this week.
Exchange signups improve; issues persist
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000