Fifth-graders at Mark Twain Elementary School conducted research projects on specific states, then presented their projects during a schoolwide parade Friday. All other students lined the halls and cheered on their favorite states as they passed by.
- Nevada Day Treasure Hunt starts Oct. 6
- Carson City’s Megan Klein pleads guilty in NBA ticket scheme
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- Carson First Presbyterian Church set to consider another affiliation
- Gov. Brian Sandoval says Afghanistan much more stable, than in his visit three years back