Fifth-graders at Mark Twain Elementary School conducted research projects on specific states, then presented their projects during a schoolwide parade Friday. All other students lined the halls and cheered on their favorite states as they passed by.
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up