Maxine Nietz presents Jim Farcello of Kustom Kreations with a plaque for winning top honors in the Pre ‘70s category at the 2014 Legends of the West Bike & Car Fest. Farcello’s 1957 Buick Cool beat out the other vehicles in the category.
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- Election 2014: Carson City DA candidates spar over prosecution delays, victim services