Maxine Nietz presents Jim Farcello of Kustom Kreations with a plaque for winning top honors in the Pre ‘70s category at the 2014 Legends of the West Bike & Car Fest. Farcello’s 1957 Buick Cool beat out the other vehicles in the category.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder