Maxine Nietz presents Jim Farcello of Kustom Kreations with a plaque for winning top honors in the Pre ‘70s category at the 2014 Legends of the West Bike & Car Fest. Farcello’s 1957 Buick Cool beat out the other vehicles in the category.
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers