Maxine Nietz presents Jim Farcello of Kustom Kreations with a plaque for winning top honors in the Pre ‘70s category at the 2014 Legends of the West Bike & Car Fest. Farcello’s 1957 Buick Cool beat out the other vehicles in the category.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Domitrovich signs to play football at University of Saint Mary