Maxine Nietz presents Jim Farcello of Kustom Kreations with a plaque for winning top honors in the Pre ‘70s category at the 2014 Legends of the West Bike & Car Fest. Farcello’s 1957 Buick Cool beat out the other vehicles in the category.
- Our Opinion: Name freeway after Deputy Carl Howell
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Citibank building in Carson City receives permit for makeover
- Ash to Kings Trail opens in Carson City Saturday