Arndt Tonneson pilots the McKeen Motorcar, originally built in 1910. The V&T No. 22 is the only running example in the world and was restored over a period of 14 years with a cost of about $1 million. NV 150 Railfest attendees are able to buy tickets to ride the historic train.
- Former players, coaches react to end of Western Nevada College baseball
- Closed private road near Carson City's Mexican Dam raises questions
- Fallen Carson City Deputy Carl Howell added to Nevada Police Officers Memorial
- Senate approves amendment to deal with western drought
- What they're saying about the end of WNC athletics