Arndt Tonneson pilots the McKeen Motorcar, originally built in 1910. The V&T No. 22 is the only running example in the world and was restored over a period of 14 years with a cost of about $1 million. NV 150 Railfest attendees are able to buy tickets to ride the historic train.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature