A 500-pound male bear was released near Spooner Summit on Friday after being tranquilized and trapped near a campground in Zephyr Cove. It was the first time this large male had been captured, according to NDOW biologist Carl Lackey.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open