A 500 pound male bear was released near Spooner Summit on Friday after being tranquilized and trapped near a campground in Zephyr Cove. It was the first time this large male had been captured, according to NDOW biologist Carl Lackey.
- Reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's retirement announcement
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Harry Reid universally praised for his efforts to protect, support Nevada needs
- Faith & Insight: Exposing evolution's fatal flaws
- Residents give opinions on Carson City's strategic plan