A 500 pound male bear was released near Spooner Summit on Friday after being tranquilized and trapped near a campground in Zephyr Cove. It was the first time this large male had been captured, according to NDOW biologist Carl Lackey.
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- Donations sought for deployed soldier
- Nevada Supreme Court asked to block commerce tax referendum