A 500 pound male bear was released near Spooner Summit on Friday after being tranquilized and trapped near a campground in Zephyr Cove. It was the first time this large male had been captured, according to NDOW biologist Carl Lackey.
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017