A 7-year-old 300-pound bear is released in King’s Canyon outside of Carson City on Friday morning. According to NDOW biologist Carl Lackey this non-nuisance bear had been captured once before in town.
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017