The Order of the Eastern Star, State of Nevada is creating a UNR Cancer Research TRIBUTE at the Nevada State Legislature Building through Aug. 25. The intention is to put a face on cancer, while raising money for UNR Cancer Research. The TRIBUTE consists of pinwheels, each dedicated in honor of an individual and representing our collective determination to find the cure in the name of love. TRIBUTEs are dedicated to a diverse group of people, some who are presently in the battle, others who have won theirs, and to those who have been lost. Whatever the intention of the donor, it’s about love. Research is about finding a cure. One-hundred percent of the proceeds goes to UNR Cancer Research. Support the effort by enjoying the pinwheel “Field of LOVE.” For more information email OESCancerTRIBUTE@gmail.com.
In TRIBUTE of fighting cancer
Trending in: News
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- The Twain shall meet: Tesla’s and Clemens’ bond
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Dayton family sticks together for win