On Friday, Aug. 29, the Carson City Sheriff’s Office will be conducting a Pedestrian Crosswalk Operation in Carson City. These operations are conducted to educate the public in pedestrian and driver safety.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract