On Friday, Aug. 29, the Carson City Sheriff’s Office will be conducting a Pedestrian Crosswalk Operation in Carson City. These operations are conducted to educate the public in pedestrian and driver safety.
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017