U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Two who robbed 101-year-old in Carson City home sentenced to max
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Carson City Nugget Thanksgiving meal tradition continues
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash