Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Highway 50 crash at Sheckler injures 2 drivers
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Fallon man receives maximum sentence for I-80 crash
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote