Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Where to watch Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July fireworks shows