Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Prep Roundup | Carson wrestlers have tough day at Reno Tournament of Champions