Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore remembered for public service
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Four arrested on supsicion of maintaining a drug house
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada
- The history of the Nevada state flag