Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City