Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Carson City Adele's seeks sponsors for Celebrity Chef & Harvest Dinner to help Greenhouse Project
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising
- Nevada Day Treasure Hunt Clue 4