Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)