Carson High School on Thursday answered the challenge issued by Douglas High School on Wednesday to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the ALS Association, which funds research to cure Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Carson High extended the challenge to Eagle Valley and Carson middle schools as well as Pioneer High School.
Video: Carson High School answers challenge from Douglas High
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Election 2014: Nevada Lt. Gov. candidates tout backgrounds at Carson City Community Center
- Carson City sales tax increase kicks in today
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Flume half marathon to be held Saturday at Lake Tahoe