The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 3:32 a.m.: A 26- year-old transient woman was arrested in the 800 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of obstructing. Bail: $412.
• 10:01 a.m.: A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on a Carson violation-of-the-conditions-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 11:05 p.m.: Thomas Tharp, 55, of Mound House was arrested in the 4100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of DUI. Bail: $1,132.
• 12:23 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1500 block of North Edmonds Drive on five warrants. No bail.
• 2:35 a.m.: A 24- year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Lyon County line after being detained by a Lyon County deputy on two Carson contempt-of-court warrants. Bail: $1,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Reno man was arrested on a Carson warrant. Bail: $500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.