City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner