A preliminary version of Carson City’s next government budget adds just one full-time worker and is based on estimated revenues of $62.3 million next year.
Board searching for capital needs funds
Trending in: News
- Storey County’s past with Tesla goes back to Mark Twain
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- Tesla Motors deal stirs storm of activity in Lyon and Storey counties
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving