North Carson City business deals are popping, according to Andie Wilson of Coldwell Banker Commercial. She cites several commercial real estate deals on the north side, saying that is better news than either none or 10. None would continue north side malaise that plagued the area before, during and after the recession; double digit deals in a short time, Wilson said, would be unsustainable and signal too big a swing. These things take time, she said. Wilson recounted the C-A-L Ranch store coming earlier to the north side in a former supermarket’s vacated space at 2035 N. Carson St., about …
Carson Perspective: Deals bring life to North Carson Street; death knell to doldrums?
Trending in: News
- Two 15-year-olds missing after Lake Tahoe ski trip
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Leonardo Cardoza found guilty of murder 1 in 2013 death of Carson City woman
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested at Raley’s on suspicion of shoplifting
- Humboldt deputy accused of illegal stops