An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000