The Senate Government Affairs Commission was urged Monday to pass a bill reducing the Board of Supervisors’ control over the Carson City Charter Review Commission.
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon