A transient who reportedly dropped a pair of suspicious packages Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles will not face charges related to the incident.
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce marks 70 years with celebration at Nevada State Prison
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of battery and assault
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump today
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all
- Carson all star teams post big wins