The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court.
• 11:45 a.m.: Zachary Powell, 23, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of felony probation violation at East Ann and North Plaza streets.
• 4:32 p.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on a contempt-of-court warrant in the 900 block of East Musser Street.
• 7 p.m.: A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery and on a contempt-of-court warrant in the 2200 block of Conestoga Way.
• 9:35 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested on two violation-of-a-protection-order warrants in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue.
• 12:39 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of first-offense domestic battery in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. Callers remain anonymous.