There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Tesla Motors gigafactory buzz brings business buyers to Reno
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Search of home ends with two being arrested on felony counts
- Yerington man dies Monday in single vehicle rollover
- Good cyber security habits essential for holidays
- Panel: Inspire, train; Nevada industry jobs await