There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Northern Nevada multi-agency operation conducts sex offender registry checks
- Man shot by Douglas deputies identified
- Barracuda Championship rolls into Reno
- Sierra Lutheran High School expanding with construction of athletics field
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on two counts of child endangerment