There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Two who robbed 101-year-old in Carson City home sentenced to max
- JoAnne Skelly: Guidelines for feeding birds in the winter