There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Lt. Gov. Mark Hutchison calls for reform of teacher protection rules
- Bill to keep guns from abusers criticized for other elements
- Video time lapse of Sunday’s sunset
- Carson City City Manager Nick Marano assesses first nine months
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities