There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- Bacon says Nevada delivered on luring Tesla Motors to Storey County
- Carson High School sophomores start Big Blue Flush