The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:54 a.m.: Nicholas Griffin, 27, of Fernley was arrested in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of DUI-drugs and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,040.
• 12:08 a.m.: A 22-year-old transient was arrested in the 3600 block of Goni Road on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,134.
• 12:10 p.m.: Jeffrey Aguisanda of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on a warrant for alleged fraudulent use of a credit card. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:15 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:45 p.m.: Angela Rebecca Bowman, 22, of Mound House was arrested at the Carson City Jail on failure-to-appear, violation-of-probation and arrest-of-probationer warrants. No bail was set.
• 9:10 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1100 block of East William Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:52 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Musser and Carson streets on a violation-of-a-protection-order warrant out of Polk, Iowa. Bail was set at $2,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.