Almost 300 backpacks were filled with school supplies and hygiene items on Thursday at the Navy recruiting station for Carson City students. The backpacks will go to all schools in the Carson City School District as well as Capital City Circles and Child Protective Services. Soroptimist International of Carson City and Platinum Plus Salon & Spa sponsor the annual fundraiser.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature