Despite raking in the second-highest monthly total of this calendar year, Nevada casinos won 8 percent less in July than in the same month a year ago. Total gaming win was $925.7 million, in part because of an unfavorable calendar and comparisons with an unusually profitable July 2012. This year, only February’s total win was higher. Not only did this July have one less weekend day, it is being compared with a month that saw the fourth-largest total Baccarat win in state history. Baccarat brought in $118.8 million, more than 37 percent, or $71 million, less than a year ago. …
Nevada gaming win down in July as Baccarat slumps
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring