Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony drug charges
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Tongan delegation visits Nevada to celebrate new partnership with Nevada
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion