Planting a $75,000 seed, Carson City’s Board of Supervisors on Thursday cleared the way to have a Nevada Sesquicentennial Fair next year at Fuji Park.
Seed money for fair at Fuji OK’d
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner