Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Assembly District 40 Republicans tackle education, taxes at debate
- Carson City Black Bear Diner opens Wednesday
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeking burglary suspects Cody Rogers-Shaw and Matthew Marizza