Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'