Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- 12th Annual Extreme Motor Officer Training Challenge Results