Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary