Bill Adams of Dayton, left, enjoys a bowl of chili while watching the Nevada Day parade from the Carson Nugget’s Banquet Center on Saturday.
Nevada Day: Young, old, and even Mark Twain enjoy chili feed
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in