The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:54 p.m.: William Percy Gary, 29, a transient, was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street on a felony burglary warrant. Bail was set at $20,000.
• 12:29 a.m.: A 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested at North Stewart and Dan streets on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the arrest report, a deputy saw the man almost fall while riding a bicycle south on Roop Street and trying to jump a curb. The man reportedly allowed the deputy to search him for weapons or drugs, and the deputy found a makeshift pipe emitting a strong odor of marijuana in the man’s right front pants pocket. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 9:46 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant and ex-felon failure to register. According to the arrest report, a deputy was dispatched to the home on a report of a person possibly smoking marijuana. A deputy was advised that a man who lived at the home had a warrant. A woman who answered the door reportedly said at first that the man didn’t live at the home, then acknowledged he did after being told he was in trouble. Total bail was set at $3,150.
• 4:30 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1700 block of Russell Way on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 9:20 p.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 600 block of Norrie Drive on suspicion of making threats. He allegedly approached a stranger and said he had killed a man and would kill him. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.