The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:40 p.m.: Drew Owen-Self, 27, of Dayton was arrested at a casino in the 3300 block of Market Street on warrants for felony possession of controlled substance for sale and failure to pay fine. According to Owen-Self’s arrest report, staffers at the bank next door had called to report that the man wouldn’t leave. Owen-Self reportedly said he’d been walking around a parking lot waiting to pick up cellphones from a store and denied asking anyone for money. Dispatchers confirmed the warrants. Total bail was set at $3,392.
• 5:20 p.m.: Joshua Lee Irvine, 34, of Dayton was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a felony possession-of-stolen-property warrant, as well as on suspicion of petit larceny. According to Irvine’s arrest report, he left the store without paying for two packs of lights priced at $2.99 each. Total bail was set at $40,150.
• 7:30 p.m.: A 42-year-old Dayton man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 7:05 p.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of Hot Springs Road on contempt-of-court and failure-to-obey warrants. Total bail was set at $1,650.
• 10:29 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2500 block of Baker Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $261.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.