There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Announcements
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Autopsy report: Howell shot three times, Pope twice
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food