Agnews to celebrate their 65th anniversary in April
March 31, 2013
Morrie and Norma Agnew will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary April 16.
The Agnews were married in Inglewood, Calif., in 1948. Both were teachers, spending some time at Stewart Indian School in Carson City before it closed. Morrie is retired from the Navy.
Norma has always loved the arts, while Morrie has recently ventured into painting.
They have been able to travel to several parts of the world.
The Agnews have two daughters, Kathy Monet and Sharon Wooding, who is married to Craig Wooding.
They have four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
The couple will celebrate with family in August.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Democratic Women to meet March 6 in Minden
- ‘To Prove His Innocence’ book by Reno attorney Mary Elizabeth Morgan available
- Saddle-trained wild horse adoption event planned in Carson City
- Sign-ups underway for senior men’s golf club in Carson City
- Sunset Rotary of Carson City meets weekly, seeks new members