Carson City Historical Society to meet Sept. 24
September 14, 2017
The Carson City Historical Society is holding a general meeting at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 24. The meeting will be held in the Foreman-Roberts Carriage House at 1207 N. Carson St. and is open to all members and friends of the Society.
Light refreshments will be served and no reservations are required. There will be a short business meeting after which tours of the repaired Foreman-Roberts House Museum will be available.
The work that has been done to repair the damage caused by the fires which occurred just over a year ago will be explained.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake