Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine offering Mad Housewife Wine Wednesdays
November 6, 2015
Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine, which offers guided painting sessions with refreshments from a full service bar, offers discounts on Mad Housewife Wine on Wednesdays.
Mad Housewife Cellars, a boutique winery in Seattle, Wash., makes a full range of wines, including chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, merlot and sweet pink, white and red.
The "paint and sip" shop at 3821 Carson St., next to Buffalo Wild Wings, provides instruction, canvases, paint, aprons, brushes and a free glass of house spirits or wine at each session. Guests leave with their own work of art.
For class times, go to http://www.MonaLisaAndWine.com, or call 775-888-9202.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City