Carson City Rifle and Pistol Range to close for few hours on Oct. 11
October 5, 2017
The Carson City Rifle and Pistol Range in Carson City will be closed to the public for several hours on Oct. 11.
The range will reopen for normal operations after 3 p.m. on the same day.
The Carson City Parks and Recreation Department will be closing the facility to allow clean-up work to be done at the site. They will be cleaning facility and hauling trash and debris from the site.
The range is at 4000 Flint Drive (U.S. Highway 50 East to Rifle Range Road).
For information, contact Parks Operations Manager David Navarro at 775-887-2262, ext. 7346.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Gold Hill Hotel continues Comstock lecture series Thursday
- Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine offering Mad Housewife Wine Wednesdays
- Museum seeks volunteers for Nevada Day celebration in Carson City
- Nevada State Railroad Museum hosting annual Harvest Train
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office concerned with rising number of wrecks