Carson City Supervisor Bonkowski hosting meeting Friday
April 16, 2015
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his monthly "Breakfast with Brad" meeting at 7 a.m. Friday at the Cracker Box, 402 E. William St., where Bonkowski will talk about the multi-purpose athletic center, Carson City's new animals shelter, changes in funding for special events and more.
The coffee get-togethers, which happen on the first Friday of the month, are open to all Carson City residents.
Bonkowski hopes anyone with a question or an idea regarding a city issue will stop in, and he will buy the coffee. No purchase is necessary to attend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City