Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd hosting walkabout meeting
September 11, 2017
Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd is hosting her monthly Walkabout on Friday, Sept. 15, to discuss whichever topics her constituents want.
"Lately the topics people have brought to my attention have been pretty random, which has lead to some interesting discussions about things that may not always be top of mind for (community leaders)," Abowd said.
To attend, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon. Feel free to take a lunch to enjoy while strolling through Mills Park.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Reno Comic Con Sept. 23-24 to feature Western Nevada College instructor
- University of Nevada, Reno medical students holding free health clinics
- Nevada Public Lands Day to grant free admission to state parks on Sept. 30
- Free hike, star party and more planned at Washoe Lake State Park
- Yard sale on Sept. 30 to benefit Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada