Carson Fly Fishing Club teaching basics in free academy
April 16, 2015
The Carson Fly Fishing Club is holding its 15th annual Introductory Fly Fishing Academy, in which the basic techniques of fly fishing will be covered at no cost to attendees, at 7 p.m. May 5, 6, and 8 in the Ormsby Room of the Carson City Sheriff's Office, 911 E. Musser St.
The course will cover equipment, casting, entomology, flies, and knots and leaders. The casting portion will be at 6:30 p.m. May 7 at Baily Pond.
Class size is limited. For more information or to sign up, call Stan Zuber at 775-671-2151.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake