Cook-off planned to support Carson City caregivers
April 26, 2017
St. Peter's Episcopal Church is offering the chance to support local caregivers while sampling a variety of dishes.
The Caregiver Cook-off will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Friday at the church on N. Division and Telegraph streets.
All are welcome to join the caregivers as they bring their favorite food creation to compete for prizes.
The event offers the chance for caregivers and their families to network and learn about local resources provided by the St. Peter's support group.
For information, call Deb Cash at 775-882-1534.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake