Cooperative Extension workshop to explore agricultural outlook for Nevadans
April 4, 2017
How will international and national economic trends impact Nevada's agricultural prices and financial viability of the state's farms? What does Internet security look like for agriculture? What is the current research with Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute? Those are the questions a workshop will aim to answer on Friday when Cooperative Extention holds an agricultural outlook workshop at its Reno office, 4955 Energy Way, Reno.
The event from 8:15 a.m. to noon will be broadcast for free to the following Cooperative Extension offices: Churchill County, 111 Sheckler Road, Fallon; Douglas County, 1325 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville; Lyon County, 504 S. Main St., Yerington; Humboldt County, 1085 Fairgrounds Road, Winnemucca; and Elko County, 701 Walnut St., Elko.
The cost to attend in person is $10. Call Catrinna Berginnis at 775-945-3444, ext. 1033, or email at email@example.com to register and get workshop materials, or go to https://nevadaagoutlook.eventbrite.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City