Smith’s Food & Drug raising funds for Renown Children’s Hospital
April 26, 2017
Smith's Food & Drug is asking customers to join it in raising money for Renown Children's Hospital by adding a donation at the register, joining the in-store activities, or dropping coins into the boxes at check stands.
The campaign, "Bringing Hope and Healing to Kids," runs through May 27.
Through the contributions of store associates, customers, and Smith's corporate gifts, $192,000 has been donated to Renown Children's Hospital since Smith's selected Renown as a community partner in 2014. These funds are used by Renown Children's Hospital to assist families in need of financial assistance for their child's medical costs after trauma or serious illness.
For information, go to smithsfoodanddrug.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City