Dayton Township Kiwanis holding barbecue July 5
July 3, 2017
The community is invited to attend a getting-to-know-you barbecue social and meeting of Dayton Township Kiwanis at 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 5, at the Dayton Valley Senior Center, 320 Dayton Valley Road.
In lieu of monthly speaker, the evening will be spent informally, getting to know one another.
The club is providing the regular menu associated with a barbecue — hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, watermelon and more — and members look forward to sharing their culinary skills with everyone.
For information, call April Romo at 775-220-4520, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake