Ducks Unlimited of Carson City hosting nature conservation fundraiser
April 20, 2015
The Carson City Chapter of Ducks Unlimited, a wetland and waterfowl conservation group, is holding its annual dinner and fundraiser for children and adults at 5 p.m. May 2 at Fuji Park Exhibit Hall.
Tickets cost $65 per person; $100 per couple and $45 for children 17 and under.
For more information, call John at 775-885-9715.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake