Free forum about Question 2, recreational marijuana planned in Carson City
August 18, 2016
A forum to shed light on Question No. 2 is planned on Tuesday, Sept. 13 at the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall, 511 W. King St.
Realities of Recreational Marijuana: The Colorado Experience, sponsored by Sierra Nevada Forums, will cover what Colorado's District Attorney Mitchell Morrissey has experienced since passage of the Colorado's recreational marijuana bill.
William Adler, executive director of the Nevada Medical Marijuana Association, and Pam Graber, volunteer advocate for Nevadans for Responsible Drug Policy, will present an overview of Question 2 and participate in a question and answer session.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. The forum, moderated by Carson City District Attorney Jason Woodbury, begins at 6 p.m. A no host bar will be available for beverages and light snacks.
For more information, call 775-690-3913, or go to http://www.SierraNevadaForums.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population